- Amanda S. Lempares
- 8 medium sized potatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small container sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried onion flakes
- 3 cups (700 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can chicken broth
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Boil potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While potatoes boil, mix together soup, sour cream, broth, dried onion and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Drain potatoes and empty them into a 9x13 pan.
- Stir mixture into potatoes and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top, liberally.
- Broil until top is golden brown.
- You may use milk instead of chicken broth if you desire an even creamier dish. Also, try mozzerella instead of cheddar!