Fabulous 4 Layer Nacho Dip
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup (225 ml) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 jar salsa
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) EACH chopped green onions and green peppers
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the taco seasoning, cream cheese and mayo together well and spread in the bottom of a square 9 by 9 inch dish.
- Spread the salsa over the first layer.
- Add the green onions and peppers to the sour cream and mix well.
- Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the salsa.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese as the fourth layer.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- My neighbour gave me this recipe and it is absolutely delicious!