Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) Bisquick mix
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). instant pudding mix (any flavor--Lemon is really yummy)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil (I use olive, but any oil works)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all together in bowl, with wooden spoon. Warning--dough will be really really stiff.
- You can add what you like now, nuts, chips, coconut.
- Work in with your hands.
- Place 2" apart on ungreased sheet.
- Flatten with the bottom of a glass or the back of a tsp.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- The recipe says you can get 36 cookies, but I only get 12. You can double recipe. I really like the lemon pudding. Perfect on a hot summer day with lemon-ade of course.