- Blue cheese and mushroom burgers
- Matt Aggleton
- 1-1/3 lbs (.6 kg). ground beef (85% lean)
- 8 oz (224 grm). crumbled blue cheese
- 1 portabella mushroom cap
- garlic powder
- Dice mushroom.
- Combine all ingredients except garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well by hand until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Form into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly sprinkle patties with garlic powder.
- Grill until done on medium heat. Try to only flip once for juiciest burgers.
- Serve on buns with your choice of condiments.
- Be sure to use fatty meat for more flavor. Lean meat is very bland when grilled.