- Delicious creamy dip for apples
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) light brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla flavoring
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- apples, cut in wedges and dipped in lemon juice to retain color
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Add sour cream, flavoring, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- I obtained this recipe from a friend who has a catering business. I thought I'd share since the first of the season apples are coming in.