- Macaroni with a cheese sauce
- My own recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more healthy portions
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package elbow or shell macaroni
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 empty soup can filled with milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/3 of a 2 lbs (.9 kg). package Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain but do not rinse.
- In a four quart sauce pan, put all remaining ingredients.
- Over medium heat, stirring constantly, cook until cheese has melted and a creamy sauce has been reached.
- Stir macaroni into cheese sauce gently.
- Continue cooking and stirring until bubbles start to form all over the top of macaroni and cheese.
- Put a lid on pot, take pot off burner and let rest for 15 minutes.
- You will have the creamiest mac and cheese you've ever eaten. This also freezes well.