- Kayla hand
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 jar salsa (I suggest Tostitos brand)
- 1 jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 packet chilli seasoning mix
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 bag Tostitos or any kind of Dorito tortilla chips
- Brown your hamburger and then add half the packet of chilli seasoning.
- Mix cheese, salsa and rest of chilli mix together in microwave safe bowl.
- Add hamburger to the mixture.
- Put in microwave for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until hot.
- Spread cream cheese on to plate and pour dip mixture over the top.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!
- You may not use all of the dip mixture, but you can save it for later. Chill and reheat.