- Found on recipelink.com by herneoakshield
Serves/Makes:1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) white sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) paprika
- 1/3 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, white sugar, rice vinegar, melted butter, paprika and garlic powder.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate.
- This is the shrimp sauce found in Japanese steakhouses. It is sweet and pinkish-orangish in color. You can substitute fat-free mayo, butter, and 0-calorie sugar, and it still tastes great.