Japanese Eggyolk Sauce for Seafood
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 cup (225 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) light miso or 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dark miso
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml) sake
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch orange rind
- soya sauce
- Combine all ingredients except the oil in a mixing bowl or blender.
- Start beating/blending and add the oil subsequently in a small stream.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before using, so the spices can mingle.
- Important note: all ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Not sure it's what you're looking for.............