- Darla Cooper
Serves/Makes: 1 9 inch square pan
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. Velveeta cheese
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). vanilla
- 1 2 lb (.9 kg). pkg. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa
- nuts of your choice (optional)
- Spray 9x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together sugar and cocoa in large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and cheese over low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over sugar and cocoa mixture and mix quickly.
- Spread into pan and press nuts into top.
- Let set for one hour and cut into pieces.
- You will be amazed that you really cannot tell there is Velveeta cheese in this fudge. I have had alot of fudge and this is by far the best tasting--and the easiest to make.