Kandi Wommack Duke's Cream Cheese Dip for Apples
- Cream Cheese Dip for Apples, or other Fruit
- Karen "Sissy" Wommack
Serves/Makes:2 cups approx.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) regular sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar (packed)
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 regular sized bag of toffee chips
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together.
- Then just before serving add the toffee chips.
- Serve with sliced apples or any other fruit, on the side, on a tray, with the cream cheese dip in the center in a separate bowl with dipping spoon.
- NOTE: I dip my fruit in a little lemon juice water--this helps keep them from turning brown.
- I had a brunch for the family, and my daughter, Kandi, who is "NOT" a cook, let's put it this way, she is a better chiropractor than a cook, thank goodness!! ha. Anyway, she made this at my house for the brunch. It was a hit.