Chicken Doritos Casserole
- Kids Love It !
- Joanne Briggs
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large bag cheese flavored Doritos
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shredded chedder chesse
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 bag frozen broccoli (optional)
- Boil chicken in enough water to cover for 20 minutes.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix soup and milk in saucepan.
- Put 1/2 cup (125 ml) soup on botton of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Layer broccoli [optional] on toup of soup.
- Spread a layer of one half of the crushed Doritos.
- Layer one half of the chicken cubes.
- Layer one third of the grated chedder cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour remaining soup over the top.
- Top with remaining one third of the chedder cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 to 50 minutes.