- An American favorite with a flavorful new twist.
- 6 large potatoes, peeled (if desired) and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 each green & red bell pepper
- 1 or more stalks celery chopped fine
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) creamy Italian dressing
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) black pepper
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes and eggs in large bowl and stir.
- Let this sit while boiling potatoes and eggs, approximately 20 minutes.
- Once potatoes and eggs are done, drain potatoes.
- Pour potatoes into mixture while hot and stir to blend well.
- Peel and chop eggs.
- Add eggs and refrigerate.
- I got this recipe from a friend at work. I actually added just a little to it when I made it for our recent Pot-Luck lunch at work-it was a hit!!!
I used red potatoes, and I left the skins on. I also added just a bit more dressing to make it creamier.
****Note: If not enough mayo or other ingredients; just add to desired taste.****