Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz (336 grm). Pepper-Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) white pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 12 flour tortillas
- Marinate the chicken for three hours in oil, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Place meat on hot grill until cooked thoroughly.
- Julienne the cooked chicken.
- Place six tortillas on the grill.
- Put 1 oz (28 grm). cheese, strips from 1 chicken breast, and 2 tsp (10 ml) of cilantro on each tortilla, then add another 1 oz (28 grm). cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and cook until cheese melts. Flip over, cook on other side, then cut into wedges.
- If you don't have a grill - don't panic - baked is just as good as grilled as long as you don't overcook.