- Lior's Kitchen Talk
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 small baked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 potatoes, baked and mashed
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheese (any)
- baby greens (optional)
- Prepare all potato as above.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Butter a 9 x 12" casserole dish.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together all mashed potato.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add heavy cream and mix until well mixed .
- Add egg/cream mixture to potato mixture and mix lightly. Add salt, spices; mix.
- Baby greens may be stirred into mixture before baking for colorful dish.
- Spoon mixture into buttered casserole dish and smooth to even out.
- Cut butter into thin pats and put over top of casserole.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until browned at edges and cracking a bit.