Soft Cat Treats for a Cat
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white flour
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cornmeal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine cheeses and yogurt.
- Add flour and cornmeal.
- Knead dough into a ball and roll to 1/4 inch.
- Cut into one inch sized pieces and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- from petplace.com
note: there are a few more recipes there, if you are interested in seeing them.