Date Nut Cookies with Corn Flakes
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) cornflakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped dates
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- Beat egg whites stiff, add sugar gradually.
- Mix in other ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a buttered baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven.
- From http://www.homemade-dessert-recipes.com
Hope this helps. It was as detailed as the site had with no baking time or quantity given.