- Memaw from Clara
- 10-2/3 oz (297.5 grm). flour
- 1 oz (28 grm). butter
- 4 oz (112 grm). sugar
- 2 oz (56 grm). chopped hazelnuts
- 1 egg
- 4-1/2 oz (126 grm). Nutella
- Cream butter and sugar til blended.
- Add egg.
- Gradually add flour and hazelnuts mix on low speed.
- Divide into 2 logs.
- Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut each log in 1/4 inch thick slices, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completey.
- Put Nutella between 2 cookies.
- Press side together to spread to the edges of cookie.