- Memaw from Darlene
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 2 15 oz (420 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). bottle of ketchup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) red hot pepper sauce
- In large skillet, melt butter, add onion and garlic powder; saute.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and hot sauce.
- Heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cover and chill.
- Prep time 5 min. Cook time 20 min.
Cal. 45 Chol. 8 mg. Carb. 5.1 g.
Probably last all season
Portion control is essential to keeping it low carb.