- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml). onion salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). dried chives
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). white pepper
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- Put first 8 ingredients in a small bowl and combine well.
- Beat mixture with an electric mixer on low speed for about 5 seconds then increase speed to medium and beat until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Increase speed to high and gradually add buttermilk, beating constantly until all the milk is incorporated and the dressing is very smooth, about 2 minutes more.
- Cover and refrigerate dressing for at least 12 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
- Will keep covered and refrigerates for up to 2 weeks.