- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonaisse (do not use salad dressing)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) onion powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried chives
- buttermilk, to thin
- Put mayonaisse in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients, and whisk til well blended.
- Put in container and chill.
- Add enough buttermilk to thin a little.
- This is really better than any store bought. I also mix all the dry ingredients together and put in a zip lock bag and store. This way I have the makin's when ever I need them.
Prep time about 3 min. Cal. 101, chol. 7 mg. carb. 6.9g.