No Bake Chocolate Macroons
- Delicious unbaked chocolate cookie
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 3 cups (700 ml) oatmeal
- Place sugar, butter and milk in saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil until butter is melted stirring often.
- Remove from stove.
- Add cocoa, coconut and oatmeal; stir to combine.
- Drop by spoonfulls onto waxed paper, let stand until firm.
- Cookies can then be placed in an airtight containter or zip-lock bag and be left on your counter.
- Our family likes to put them in their bag/container and put them in the refrigerator, as they are delicious cold.