- A good and easy Pampered Chef recipe
- M Kvick
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (475 ml) or 8 oz (224 grm). shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 oz (28 grm). or 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh basil leaves, snipped, or 2 tsp (10 ml) dried basil leaves
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Using lightly floured dough and pizza roller, roll out pizza crust on 12"X15" baking stone to within 1 inch of edge of stone.
- Sprinkle crust with 1 cup (225 ml) of the mozzarella cheese; set aside.
- Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate parmesan cheese.
- Using kitchen cutter, snip basil.
- In brown, combine the remaining 1 cup (225 ml) mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, basil and mayo; mix well.
- Using garlic press, press garlic over cheese mixture; mix well.
- Using Vario Slicer thinly slice tomatoes; arrange in single layer over cheese on crust.
- Using medium stainless steel scoop, place mozzarella cheese mixture over tomatoes; spread to cover evenly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
- Cut with pizza cutter; serve with mini serving spatula.
- 130 calories and 9 grams of fat per serving.
The recipe calls for all kinds of Pampered Chef products but decipher those into regular cooking utensils and you'll do great.