5 Minute Hot Link Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 English muffin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 sliced hot link(or any sausage)
- 1 slice pepper-jack cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Crack the egg into the Tupperware bowl the same diameter as an English muffin.
- Gently stir the egg so that the yoke is mixed around.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add sliced hot link on top of the cooked egg.
- Put slice of pepper jack on top of hot link and egg.
- Put back into microwave for 30 seconds or until cheese melted.
- Toast the English muffin.
- Spread Dijon mustard on the muffin.
- Take the bottom muffin and put it into the bowl on top.
- Flip the bowl over onto a plate--All of the contents should be on top the muffin.
- Put the top half of the muffin on top and ENJOY!
- You need a non stick container for this one or use cooking spray first.