- Memaw from Erin
- 2 cups (475 ml) brown sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) margarine
- 1-1/4 vanilla
- Mix both sugars with milk in large pot or kettle, bring to a boil.
- Stir in peanut butter, reduce heat to medium and bring back to boil, stir constantly.
- Remove from heat when mix forms a ball in glass of cold water.
- Stir margarine and vanilla into mixture.
- Stir vigorously til fudge hardens. Stir in same direction.
- Pour into buttered pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- I found 3 that didn't call for marshmellow creme. If you want the other 2, let me know, be glad to post them.