Professional Pizza Dough (Sweet)
Serves/Makes:3 pizza crusts
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) warm water (105 degrees F.)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 1 oz (28 grm). package dry yeast
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 9 oz (252 grm). oil (3 oz (84 grm). per pan)
- Pam or other cooking spray
- Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 quart) bowl.
- Add water and stir to mix well. Allow to sit for two minutes.
- Add oil and stir again.
- Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
- Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into three balls.
- In three 9" cake pans, put 3 oz (84 grm). oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9" circle.
- Place in cake pans.
- Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam.
- Cover with a plate.
- Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.