Chinese Cabbage Salad - NOT the-ramen-noodle-kind
- 1 package chicken flavor seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) slivered almonds
- 1 large head chinese cabbage
- 6 green onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) veg. oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame oil
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) white sugar
- In medium skillet, melt butter, and sesame seeds, almonds, add seasoning mix. Stir often to prevent burning.
- Toss in a large bowl with shredded cabbage and onions.
- Whisk together, vegetable oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar.
- Pour over salad, toss and serve.
- Prep time: 10 min.. Cook time: 15 min.
Cal. 419, Chol. 21 mg., carbs. 28.8 g.
Hope this what you're looking for. Enjoy