- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 large lime with smooth skin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) to 3 tbsp (45 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups (700 ml) water
- Wash and scrub the lime.
- Cut off the ends of the lime & cut the fruit into 8 pieces.
- Place lime pieces in blender.
- Add sugar, sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Cover blender and pulse (on-off) at least five times on high speed.
- Strain the lemonade to remove the rinds.
- Pour over ice.
- Raspberries, strawberries, pineapples or coconut can also be added to the lime mixture before blending.