Chinese Cabbage Salad - NOT the-ramen-noodle-kind
- Martha Purdy
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sesame oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded cabbage
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded bok choy
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked snow peas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onion
- 1 carrot, sliced thin
- Combine first 6 ingredients in medium sized mixing bowl and mix well to make dressing.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.