Serves/Makes:3 dozen 3'' biscuits
- 1 13 oz (364 grm). can of dog food(ground is easier than the chunks)
- 2 cups (475 ml) of whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Stir the dog food and flour together in a bowl until well mixed and forms like dough.
- Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/4'' thickness.
- Cut to desired shape. The smaller the shape the less you'll need to cook them!
- Place biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake (3 inch biscuits) for about 20 minutes.
- Store in wax paper when cool.