- A Bread Machine Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 lb. loaf
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) bread flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry milk
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped pecans
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) yeast
- Place items in bread pan in order that they are written. Bake on basic (normal) bake.
- You may set the time to bake the night before.
- This is my favorite bread machine recipe. I always set my timer to start baking at night. I love to wake up to the smell of baking bread.