Serves/Makes:3 2/3 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Process for 15 seconds.
- Scrape down the bowl and process for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- The pesto will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.