- John at www.arizonatoffee.com
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 2 cups (475 ml) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 2 3.4 oz (95.2 grm). packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 4 cups (950 ml) semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz (336 grm). coarsely chopped Arizona Almond Toffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Blend in the instant pudding mix until evenly combined.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and coarsely chopped Arizona almond toffee.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greaseless cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
- Serve your Arizona Toffee Cookies warm with cold milk and enjoy!