- An amazing dessert for all ages and occasions.
- Melissa Maybury
- 24 Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls (i.e. Rhodes or Bridgeford), thawed but still cold
- 1/2 box butterscotch pudding mix, non-instant
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- vegetable spray
- Thaw rolls until soft (about 2 hours at room temperature).
- Spray bundt pan with vegetable spray.
- Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix.
- Arrange rolls in pan, alternately arranging and sprinkling pecans.
- Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- Combine brown sugar and butter.
- Heat together until butter is melted and syrup is formed. (Microwave about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour syrup over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.
- Carefully remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.