- An easy main dish for all ages and occasions!
- Melissa Maybury
- 10 frozen Bake-N-Serve Dinner rolls, thawed and risen
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pizza sauce
- Suggested Toppings:
- sausage (cooked), pepperoni. onions, mushrooms, olives, green peppers, tomatoes
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine rolls into a ball.
- Roll into a 13-inch circle and place on a 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic and spread sauce over crust.
- Add desired toppings and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.