- Noodle Pudding
- C. J.
Serves/Makes:1 9 x 12 inch dish
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). packages of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- cinnamon, to taste
- 8 oz (224 grm). Manishewitz wide egg noodles (most other brands are too starchy)
- Cook noodles to package directions.
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese, butter and sugar together.
- Blend in eggs.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on top.
- Add noodles to bowl and lightly combine.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 12 pyrex baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes to 1 hour until bubbly and slightly browned.
- This recipe makes a lot. Cutting it in half and using a smaller baking dish works well.