- Rita Thatcher
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) red onion (chopped)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 head cauliflower florets, cut bite-size
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) 2 cups (475 ml) Miracle Whip (Regular or Light)
- 6 oz (168 grm). grated parmesan cheese
- Layer lettuce, onion, bacon, and cauliflower.
- Spread Miracle Whip, like spreading frosting, on top of cauliflower.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Chill overnight.
- If possible, use a clear container to show layers when serving.
- If salad is left in layers, it will keep 2 to 3 days.
- Grandma always made this salad for holidays. Now I continue the tradition.