- Roasting makes veggies sweeter
- R Delligatti
- 3 bunches of broccoli and/or 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 medium potatoes
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Cut broccoli or califlower into florets, leaving a little stem.
- Wash and slice potatoes in 1/4" slices.
- Spread broccoli/cauliflower and potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until tender and a little brown.
- Serve hot.
- You can use any veggie you like. This a great side dish or main meal with a salad.