Cheddar Baked Potato Slices
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 4 medium baking potatoes cut into 1/4 slices about 4 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- In small bowl combine soup, paprika, and pepper.
- In a greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) oblong baking dish arrange potatoes in overlapping rows.
- Sprinkle potatoes with cheese.
- Spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.