Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 4 or more fresh chicken breasts (thawed)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasta (anykind, I prefer ziti with this dish)
- 1 jar favorite alfredo sauce
- 1 bottle Frank's Red Hot
- 2 cubes butter
- 1 jar favorite bleu cheese, crumbled
- Melt one half cube butter in a large skillet.
- Fry chicken breasts until done.
- Heat remaining 1 and 1/2 cubes of butter in microwave until liquid.
- Add jar of franks red hot sauce and microwave 30 more seconds.
- Boil pasta while tossing chicken in Frank's sauce.
- Heat the alfredo sauce in a skillet and toss pasta in the sauce.
- Serve in dish with chicken on top and a layer of bleu cheese over it.