Serves/Makes:1 c. approx.
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apricot jam or chutney
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped almonds or cashews, toasted
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) to 1/2 tsp (2 ml) curry powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- Mash cheese and jam together.
- Add remaining ingredients (add a small amount of curry, more if needed).
- Pack into a small bowl.
- Serve with a knife or spreader and crackers.
- I completely forgot this recipe until I was at a friends house and asked her for the recipe for her tasty spread.
She said she got it from me. Oh my!