- The best chicken pot pie ever
- Judy Rogers
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked cubed chicken
- 1-1/2 c broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroon soup
- 1 can Veg-all mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) cube potatoes
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- Combine first 6 ingredients and pour into a 9x12 inch pan.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour over the other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until golden, about 45 minutes.
- Best and easiest pot pie. Everybody loves it.