- Great Peanut Butter Icing for a cake
- 1 cup (225 ml) of peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- Add all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whip until smooth.
- Spread on cake of your choice immediatly after cake bakes.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over cake.
- Put in oven on broil until mixture is golden brown.
- Take out and let cool.
- Serve once cooled.
- Bon appetit!!!
- I got this recipie from a friends grandmother and i fell in love with it... Hope you enjoy it too :):):):) For larger cakes you may want to double up on the ingredients to ensure you have enough to cover the whole cake