Dark Molten Chocolate cake
- mini cakes
- Baker's chocolate
- 6 oz (168 grm). dark bittersweet chocolate baking bars
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Grease 6 (6 oz) custerd cups and place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter on high for about 2 minutes.
- Wisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add powdered sugar and flour and mix well.
- Add eggs and egg yolks and wisk until blended.
- Divide into custard cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes. Edges will be firm, but center soft.
- Let stand 1 minute, then loosen with knife.
- Invert on plates and garnish w/ powdered sugar and raspberries.
- Serve immediately.