- Delicious marinated shrimp
- Gail Laulette
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). Grey Poupon Country Mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml). olive oil
- fresh basil (remove stems), to taste
- 1-1/2 squeezed lemons, juice only
- salt and pepper (white preferred)
- 1/2 Melt stick butter in medium size bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice into mix.
- Add Grey Poupon mustard and minced fresh basil.
- Add minced cloves of garlic, add salt and pepper.
- Whip mixture and marinate cleaned shrimp for 1 hour.
- Place marinated shrimp on skewers or a pizza pan with holes in it and BBQ until shrimp is pink and done.
- If you use the pizza pan you have to turn them when the one side turns pink.
- This recipe was given to my by my friend Elaine and there are never any leftovers.