- Eat Shrimp
- 8 oz (224 grm). cooked small or salad-size shrimp
- 4 ripe tomotoes, diced
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- T. fresh chopped basil
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Rinse shrimp and let drain in colander.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomoatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, basil and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Slice bread 1/4 inch thick, brush with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly brown. Remove from oven.
- Spoon shrimp mixture on top of toasted bread and serve immediately.
- Source: www.eatshrimp.com