Shrimp in a Tequila Garlic Sauce
- Eat Shrimp
- 3 or more U/10 count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt, pepper, paprika
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and veins removed, diced
- 1/4 green pepper, seeds and veins removed, diced
- 1/4 oz (7 grm). parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 2 oz (56 grm). tequila
- Dry shrimp and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a shallow casserole or saute pan, heat olive oil and garlic together.
- When garlic starts to brown, add peppers and parsley.
- Stir to coat.
- Add shrimp and sear on one side.
- Turn shrimp and pour in tequila.
- Cook for 4 minutes until tequila reduces to dry.
- Remove and sprinkle with a little paprika and squeeze in a little lime.
- For additional shrimp recipes visit www.eatshrimp.com