- How to keep prawns, large shrimp, straight
- Vicky Bryant
- fresh lime juice
- ground cumin
- kosher salt
- white pepper
- Soak skewers in water for about 30 minutes before using as this prevents then from catching fire on a grill.
- Marinate shrimp for at least 30 minutes, up to an hour.
- Take the skewer and from the head end to the tail end insert down the middle gently maneuvering the shrimp to keep skewer in the center.
- If you need to cut the skewer to fit the pan then feel free.
- Leave enough skewer to grab to remove once cooked.
- If you are grilling and have long skewers you can add several prawns/shrimp to the one skewer.