- A clone of the one at Whole Foods
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). to 2 lbs (.9 kg). boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) almond slivers
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) red currants
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Major Grey chutney
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise (more or less to your taste)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Muchi curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Poach chicken breasts in 1" water for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool and cube chicken.
- Combine mayonnaise, chutney and curry powder to made dressing.
- Mix together all other ingredients.
- Stir in enough salad dressing to your taste.