- Lea Boyles - Orange, Texas
- 1 Golden Butter Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz (224 grm) sour cream
- 1 stick butter - softened
- Baker's Joy or other vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Prepare 1 or 2 bundt pans with Baker's Joy.
- Mix dry cake mix until smooth.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add remaining ingredients 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour into pan(s) and bake 30 minutes.
- Very easy to make and just melts in your mouth.
We like to put cherry pie filling over it